Following a competitive bid process completed by its member towns and cities, CCM launched an Owner’s Representation Service for Energy Saving Performance Contracting (ESPC).
What is ESPC?
ESPC is a partnership:
- No-upfront-cost contracting method
- An Energy Services Company (ESCo) implements Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs)
- ESCo is paid during project construction from escrow account funded by municipal lease, bond, etc.
- Once construction is completed, energy savings are used to repay lender over time
- ESCo guarantees annual savings ≥ annual program costs for every year of the program
CCM held a webinar to educate our members about the ESPC process.
To view the recording of the presentation, click here. You will be asked to provide your name and email address.
Contact Information/Case Study
CCM-member municipalities interested in ESPC may contact:
ECG Engineering, P.C.: David M. Newman, P.E., C.E.M., LEED-AP, Vice President, Engineering, (631) 360-0006, email@example.com
Click here to view ECG's case study for the Town of Cheshire.