Tired of spending time tracking grants from multiple sources? Worried you're missing out on key grant opportunities? Don’t waste another minute or worry another second. As a CCM member, you now have free access to GrantFinder, the most cost-effective and comprehensive grant-searching tool on the market. This tool's robust database contains easily searchable information on all kinds of grants — up to two years in advance of their availability.
Available exclusively to CCM-member municipalities and included in CCM membership at no additional cost, an annual license to the GrantFinder tool enables CCM members to:
- Access real-time grant information updated daily
- Search a robust database of grant information and save specific searches
- Filter search results using up to six different selection criteria that make it easier to find the most relevant grant opportunities
- Sign up for email alerts for updated results affecting saved searches
- Get personalized weekly notifications of other grant opportunities that may be of interest
- Receive GrantIntel, a bimonthly newsletter on available federal programs
GrantFinder is provided by Lexipol — the leading provider of information to municipal organizations in the United States. Its mission is to track innovative solutions to fiscal and operational challenges facing today's cities and towns.
To view a demonstration of the GrantFinder tool, please click here.
For additional information on GrantFinder, contact:
To subscribe, send Brian West an email (email@example.com) with the name, title, email address, and phone number of the town/city's nominal subscriber, who will receive a confirmation email from the GrantFinder system with login credentials that can be shared with the designated town/city staff.