CCM is pleased to announce a new service - Demand Response - offered through Titan Energy New England. Demand Response is an energy load management program that pays participants to reduce electricity usage during times of peak demand. Working with CCM and Titan provides added benefits.
Why Is Demand Response Important?
- The Texas blackouts of February 2021 serve as a reminder that grid resiliency is vitally important
- Electric grids cannot rely solely on new power plants to cover peaks
- According to Eversource, the top 7% of usage accounts for > 25% of end users' total electric bills
- Within ISO-NE, which has a capacity market, one peak hour impacts 30% of your electric supply bill
Why Work with Us
How Demand Response Works
CCM held a webinar to educate our members about the program.
To view the recording of the presentation, click here. You will be asked to provide your name and email address.
On April 6, 2022 CCM and Titan held a webinar to provide an Energy Market Update. Click here to view the recording and click here to access the pdf of the presentation.
- Signed CCM Demand Response agreement
- Electricity Bills (or spreadsheet equivalent)
- Signed utility Letter of Authorization (LOA)
- 30 minute call to set up strategy discussion
Savannah Blantz, Research Analyst, 203.498.3055, firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Kearney, Titan Energy New England, 860.324.8289, JustinKearney@TitanEnergyNE.com
Brendan Kearney, Titan Energy New England, 860.214.6045, BKearney@TitanEnergyNE.com