Labor Relations Resources
Data Reporter back to top
The monthly Data Reporter is the only publication of its kind in Connecticut. It provides members and subscribers with an up-to-date account of:
- all interest arbitration awards;
- recent contract settlements and changes;
- ability-to-pay information by labor market area;
- consumer price index information;
- and timely news articles on the latest trends and developments in labor and employment law.
Municipal Salary Survey back to top
The CT Municipal Data Salary Survey is a Human Resources tool to compare your municipalities to you neighbors. Our robust report generator will give you the tools you need in the hiring and negotiation processes. Enter your Municipality's data to see where your salaries and benefits compare to those of similar communities.
Access to the Municipal Salary Survey limited to Town Manager/Administrators, Finance Directors, and Human Resource Directors. Other municipal employees seeking this information should request it from one of those offices in their municipality.
Please click here for information on CCM's Municipal Salary Survey.
Municipal Employee Relations Act (MERA) Manual back to top
CCM's MERA Manual analyzes all State Labor Relations Board decisions interpreting the Municipal Employee Labor Relations Act, beginning with the law's enactment in 1965. It shows the origin, development, and current status of every important municipal labor relations topic.
- A complete list of all grievances
- Arbitration awards issued by the State Board of Mediation and Arbitration since 1975
- Arbitration awards listed by subject, municipality, union, and arbiter
- State court decisions involving MERA and related municipal personnel issues
- Select Labor Board decisions interpreting other relevant provisions of Connecticut General Statutes, such as the Teachers' Negotiation Act and the State Employee Relations Act
The MERA Manual is an invaluable source of information for anyone involved in municipal labor relations.
- Labor Negotiators
- Chief Elected Officals and Chief Administrative Officials
- Human Resouce Directors
- Department Heads
- School Superintendents
- School Business Managers
- Union Representatives
- Colleges and Universities
The MERA Manual is available at no cost to CCM-member municipalities. Other organizations may order a copy using the link below.
For more information about the CCM's MERA Manual, please contact:
Senior Research Analyst
Phone: (203) 498-3043