Anonymous and Confidential Reporting Services
Fraud Hotline is an anonymous and confidential whistleblower reporting service for potential fraud, ethical issues, and other concerns. Reports may be submitted 24-hours a day by employees, volunteers, board members, and others within a registered organization using the secure online form or via our toll-free voicemail number. All information is conveyed directly to those within the organization as designated by the organization’s management or the board of directors.
Please note, if you are using Chrome to view this website, you will need to scroll to view all of the content.
What Is It? back to top
Fraud Hotline, LLC is an affordable anonymous and confidential reporting service for potential fraud, ethical issues, and other concerns. Our clients are committed to maintaining high integrity and transparency within their organization.
According to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Report on Occupational Fraud and Abuse, “Proactive detection measures — such as hotlines…are vital in catching frauds early and limiting their losses.”
We believe in the importance of our service and appreciate the contribution that nonprofit organizations make in our communities.
What Can Be Reported back to top
Accounting and Financial Issues
- Embezzlement or misappropriation of assets
- Accounting errors, omissions, or misrepresentations
- Financial statement fraud
- Internal control problems
- Bribery, kickbacks and corruption
- Falsification of contracts, reports or official records and documents
Compliance and Ethics Reporting
- Conflicts of interest
- Theft of inventory, assets, or intellectual property
- Violation of the law or company policy
- Misuse of company property
- Vandalism and sabotage
- Ethics violations or misconduct
Human Resource Concerns
- Workplace violence or retaliation
- Substance abuse
- Privacy and HIPAA compliance
- Identity theft
- Security of personal information
- Unfair labor practices
How To Submit A Report back to top
Reports may be submitted 24-hours a day using the secure website form or via the toll-free voicemail number. You must have your company code to submit a report.