CCM and StreetScan have partnered to provide CCM-member towns and cities Smart City pavement inspection and management services that are fast and affordable. StreetScan’s mobile sensing vehicles, equipped with multi-sensor systems, can detect surface distresses without interrupting normal traffic flow.
How it Works
- Data Collection: automated vehicle survey of paved road miles
- Data Processing of imagery and data gathered on pavement condition and assets
- Data Visualization: pavement monitoring system including StreetScan's Pavement Rating (SPR) Report, and Streetlogix Asset Management Platform
- Comprehensive Pavement Management Plan: maintenance and budget planning options, suggestions, and scenarios: web-based access with robust interactive planning and budgeting tools
Click here to view/print an overview of the program.
Click here to view/print a case study from Somers, CT.
- Data-driven approach to optimize road repair budgets and move towards more objective decision making
- Complete and up-to-date data and software tools to prioritize road repairs, eliminate outside influences and spend budgets more efficiently through better planning
- Ability for Municipal Staff to view, share and edit roadway data on one common, web-based platform
- Easy and intuitive AI-enhanced tools to create capital improvement plans, estimate budget requirements, prioritize maintenance and repair projects, and help secure funding
- Integration of asset management tools and applications into current workflows and procedures
To view a brief (two minute) video on StreetScan's capabilities, click here.
CCM held a webinar on May 23, 2018 to educate our members about StreetScan. To view the PDF of the PowerPoint presentation from that webinar, click here.
CCM recently met with Todd Rolland, Director of Public Works in Somers, and discussed how they utilize the service:
Andrew R. Merola, JD
Member Resource & Program Development Manager
Manager, Sales & Marketing, StreetScan