CCM and StreetScan have partnered to provide CCM-member towns and cities Smart City pavement inspection and management services that are fast and affordable. StreetScan’s vehicles, equipped with imaging systems, can detect surface distresses without interrupting normal traffic flow.
How it Works
- Data Collection: semi-automated vehicle survey of paved CL miles.
- Data Processing of pavement condition and assets.
- Data Visualization: pavement monitoring system including StreetScan’s Pavement Rating (PCI) Report.
- Pavement Management Planning: maintenance and budget options, suggestions and scenarios; via our optional cloud-based software Streetlogix.
StreetScan alsoprovides a comprehensive suite of services and software solutions that cover every aspect of your street assets’ lifecycle:
- 360° imagery Viewer for Right-of-Way Assets which can be used by multiple municipal departments
- Optional asset extractions including pavement markings, traffic signs, ramps, sidewalks, curbs, catch basins, and more.
- Work Order Management and Citizen Engagement software tools for ongoing maintenance of all your infrastructure assets
Click here to view/print an overview of the program.
Click here to view/print a case study from Somers, CT.
- Data-driven approach to optimize road repair budgets and move towards more objective decision-making
- Complete and up-to-date data and software tools to prioritize road repairs, eliminate outside influences and spend budgets more efficiently through better planning
- Ability for Municipal Staff to view, share and edit roadway data on one common, web-based platform, as well as maintain and update records and maintenance activity
- Easy and intuitive AI-enhanced tools to create capital improvement plans, estimate budget requirements, prioritize maintenance and repair projects, and help secure funding
- Integration of asset management tools and applications into current workflows and procedures
CCM met with Todd Rolland, Director of Public Works in Somers, and discussed how they utilize the service:
On May 17, 2023, CCM held a webinar with StreetScan CEO Jon-Erik Dillon on the program.
You can view a copy of the presentation here.
In The News
See how the Town of Manchester used StreetScan to make data driven decisions for their roadways.
Programs and Services Administrator