Posting Date: November 30, 2018
Closing Date: Until filled
Position Overview back to top
Duties: Interviews respondents to collect survey or census data as required 2020 Decennial Census.
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Receives detailed training on each field operation to which assigned. Learns the nature, scope and objectives of the operation and specific procedures to be followed.
- Receives assignments which involve locating households and conducting interviews with respondents, explaining the purpose of the census, asking questions as worded on census device, and recording data on a census device.
- Meets with supervisor at specified times for reviewing and turning in work and receiving procedures and clarification of instructions.
- Maintains records of hours worked, units produced, miles driven, quality control results, and expenses incurred in the performance of duties.
- Responsible for the accurate and expeditious completion of each assignment.
- May be required to participate in recruiting and testing activities, such as distributing flyers or scheduling and administering the testing of job applicants for various positions within designated area.
Salary back to top
$21.00 per hour