Street Lighting Program
Gain new control over street lighting expenses
If your municipality is like most, about a third of your annual electric expenses come from the cost of street lighting. CCM Energy’s Street Lighting Program — available to all CCM municipal members — helps to rein in those costs. What’s more, you can realize substantial savings when you enlist CCM Energy’s expertise to buy, maintain and manage your street lighting system.
KEY BENEFITS back to top
This comprehensive turnkey solution empowers you to save substantially through the purchase and upgrade of your street lighting system, providing a 24/7 notification center and ongoing management. Other advantages include:
- Upgrade to LED technology for maximum efficiency and lowest maintenance costs
- Cost-effective, on-time maintenance performance
- Regular monitoring and reporting
- Substantial cost savings via significantly lower energy use and advantageous utility rates
PROGRAM PROVIDER back to top
Through a competitive bid process, CCM members selected three firms with substantial experience to assist them with street lighting services. Those firms are:
- PowerSecure, Inc. (formerly ESCO Energy Services Company)
- Tanko Lighting
- SolLux/RealTerm Energy
CONTACT INFO/CASE STUDIES back to top
PowerSecure, Inc. (formerly ESCO Energy Services Company)
Click here to view the streetlight conversion case study for the Town of Rocky Hill.
Click here to view the LED streetlight conversion case study for the City of Barrie.