Municipal Training Hamden Memorial Town Hall
Hamden Memorial Town Hall
Hamden, CT 06518
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW back to top
CCM is proud to partner with the Capitol Region Education Council (CREC) to bring you our new Grant Writing workshop! Completing a grant application and writing a proposal can be confusing, frustrating, and time consuming. In this workshop, we will help demystify grant applications, and provide you with tips and techniques to help you strengthen your submissions and be more competitive no matter how big or small your community.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES back to top
- Identify funding sources to match your needs
- Develop collaborative writing skills and persuasive writing styles
- Recognize goals and objectives, and activities and assessments to support those goals and objectives
- Learn valuable tips and strategies for successful grant awards
- Collect grant resource information
WHO SHOULD ATTEND back to top
- First Selectmen, Mayors, Town/City Managers
- Council Board Members
- Board, Commission, and Committee Members
- Economic Development Personnel
- Finance Directors
- Grant Writers
- Town Planners
- Parks and Recreation
- School Superintendents
- School Business Managers
CCM PRESENTERS back to top
Grants Program Coodinator
Capitol Region Education Council (CREC)
FINE PRINT back to top
UPDATES & CHANGES: Last minute changes and updates, weather postponements, cancellations, etc. will be posted on this page
CANCELLATION POLICY: We understand your schedule may change. Please let us know if you have registered and can no longer attend.
CONSENT TO CCM FOR USE OF PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES: Registration and attendance at CCM workshops, meetings, and events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the attendee’s image in photographs, videos and electronic reproductions of such events and activities sponsored by CCM.