Municipal Training Stonington Police Department
Stonington Police Department
173 South Broad Street
Pawcatuck, CT 06379
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW back to top
At certain times, an employer may need to investigate allegations or assess internal issues through investigations with employees.
Because investigations are sometimes required as a matter of law, employers need to know what may trigger an investigation as well as the steps they must take to ensure the investigation is unbiased as well as concluding the investigation as well as the next steps in that process.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES back to top
- Deciding when an investigation must take place
- Steps in conducting an investigation
- Potential pitfalls that may occur and how to avoid them
WHO SHOULD ATTEND back to top
- First Selectmen, Mayors, Town/City Managers
- Human Resource Directors and personnel
- Department Heads
- Town/City Attorneys
- Town Councils, Selectmen, Aldermen
CCMO back to top
Become a Certified Connecticut Municipal Official (CCMO) today! This workshop is good for 3 credit hours of Organizational Development that can be used towards completing you certification. For more information such as details on requirements and how to get started, please visit www.ccm-ct.org/ccmo.